People Profilers Pte Ltd
Administrative Executive (East, 5 days, Tender, up to $2.6k)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984571
EA License No 02C4944
- Provide Administrative support to departments.
- Handles fault calls from clients and coordinate with operation departments to ensure smooth delivery of technical service
- Assist in tender preparation.
- Prepare departmental monthly reporting and PowerPoint presentations.
- Liaise with Project Staff, suppliers, vendors and customers on Project and delivery.
- Maintain and improve document control system.
- Maintain MS Access database and perform data entry for various reports.
- Communicate with Operations on accuracy and completeness of records.
- Record keeping of all transmittals and taking minutes of meetings.
- Administer project requirements and support operations in project related procurement.
- Assist in ensuring proper documentations and filing in accordance to ISO requirements.
- Perform inventory control, process purchase requisition and delivery orders.
- Assist in Ad-Hoc duties as and when assigned by immediate supervisors
- GCE ‘O’, GCE ‘A’ Levels or Diploma Holders
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in administration works
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proactive and a team player
- Has the ability to working independently
- Good interpersonal & communications skills with an analytical mind-set with strong attention to detail & follow through
- Reliable, conscientious, dynamic and with excellent organizational skills
- Able to commence work within short notice
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9874 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Name: Yan Xin Hui
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1328263
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.