About our Principal – Great Eastern Financial Advisers
Great Eastern Financial Advisers Private Limited (GEFA) is a company licensed under the Financial Advisers Act to provide financial advisory service in Singapore. GEFA is wholly owned by Great Eastern Holdings Limited, a member of the OCBC Group. It is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to offer financial advisory services. The range of products that GEFA can advise on includes life policies, general insurance and collective investment schemes. GEFA is also the exclusive financial advisory firm distributing Great Eastern Life products.
Advisors’ Clique is a group of individual financial consultants representing GEFA. A name synonymous with dynamism, Advisors’ Clique has a team of dedicated financial consultants to provide clients with financial advisory services, risk and wealth management solutions.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983030
- Assist in managing the Manager’s appointments and schedule.
- Assist in preparing the documents necessary for client’s appointment: summary of client’s policies, forms and client’s file.
- Assist in policy submission, handling queries, customer service and appeals.
- Assist in scanning and updating all clients’ documents and details when necessary.
- Assist in updating all clients’ information and keeping it up to date.
- Assist in preparing and sending newsletters, calendars, diaries, birthday cards to clients
- Any other administrative duties as assigned.
- Min GCE ‘A’ Level (Diploma holders preferred)
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, PowerPoint).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn and take initiative
If you have what it takes to excel in this career,
please send us your detailed resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified