At Knight Frank Property Asset Management, we have a group of dynamic professionals with expertise in providing a full suite of management services such as lease and tenant management, advertising and promotion management, facility management, finance and human resource management, and property development consultancy services amongst others. We cover both strata-titled and single-owner properties across all asset types from shopping malls, industrial properties, offices to residential estates ranging from 50 to 1,000 units.
Why Knight Frank
Knight Frank Property Asset Management is one of the largest property and asset management companies in Singapore with a portfolio of 130 strata-titled developments (with over 28,000 units) and six million square feet of commercial space across 31 projects – retail, office, industrial and State. We are also ISO 9001 certified in Shopping Mall Management as well as in Property Management Services.
Administrative Assistants / Resident Relations Officers
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954650
- Assist the Condominium Manager in handling and maintaining proper records of enquiries or complaints received from residents, petty cash management and booking of estate facilities
- Establish and maintain proper filing system to ensure smooth documentation and administration of the estate
- Maintain inventory of office stationery and equipment maintenance record and perform general administrative duties
- Minimum GCE ‘N’/’O’ Level or relevant ITE certificate
- Proficient in MS Office
Benefits of a Career with KFPAM
- Structured Training Programmes
- Rewarding Career Prospects
- Staff welfare and benefits
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.