Administrative Assistant / Receptionist - Retail
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033049
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3771560/001
As an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, you will be the front of face for the office, attending to walk-in guests in a professional and tactful manner, handle any incoming calls and coordinate in and outbound mails and to perform office administrative duties. In addition, you will assist the senior management with meetings coordination and travel arrangements.
Our client is a international firm based in Europe and with diversified portfolios under their core brand. They have a strong presence in Asia and are known for their strong brand name, attractive benefits and stability.
- Administrative support for Management
- Reception Duties
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Calendar management
- Coordinate internal and external meetings & conferences
- Arrange refreshments for meetings on request
- Assist with meeting minutes, expense reports, contact database & other documentation and filing requirements
- Office Administration
- Managing incoming and outgoing mails/couriers
- Professional in-person and telephone greetings and redirecting
- Facilitate allocation and use of meeting rooms
- Assist in work pass applications and miscellaneous recruitment needs
- Coordinate new employees orientation & routing of HR documentation
- Ad hoc projects from time to time
- IT Savvy - proficient in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
The exciting opportunity to join a stable organisation with international presence and a strong foothold in the region.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ming Hui Lim (Lic No: R1546715) on +65 6416 9865
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg