Administrative Assistant, Property Services
Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989399
The incumbent will report to Property Manager to assist in providing administrative support to a cluster of industrial properties.
- Responsible for Property Management & Operation Filing (ISO & OHSAS STANDARD)
- Handle enquiries and feedback from tenants
- Maintain proper records of documents, plans, drawings, staff leave, etc
- Respond to booking of meeting/training room application and charges, & take minutes of meetings
- Tracking of inventories and Handing / Taking Over Notification & call centre feedbacks
- Carpark Management and Coordination Works
- Compile Incident Reports, Issuance of Works Order Facility Management monthly report
- Assist Property Executive to prepare Master Maintenance Schedule, Contractor Performance Report, Monthly meeting reports, etc.
- Assist in closing Works Order
- GCE O Levels or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Must be IT savvy & proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Team player, meticulous & customer service oriented with excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Group
Ascendas-Singbridge Group is Asia’s leading provider of sustainable urban solutions. With the combined capabilities of Ascendas and Singbridge, the group is uniquely placed to undertake urbanisation projects spanning townships, mixed-use developments and business/industrial parks. Headquartered in Singapore, Ascendas-Singbridge has projects in 29 cities across 10 countries in Asia, including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Singapore and South Korea.
Asendas-Singbridge Group has a substantial interest in and also manages three Singapore-listed funds under its subsidiary Ascendas. Besides these listed funds – Ascendas REIT, Ascendas India Trust (a-iTrust) and Ascendas Hospitality Trust (A-HTRUST), Ascendas also manages a series of private real estate funds, which hold commercial and industrial assets across Asia.
Jointly owned by Temasek and JTC Corporation (JTC) through a 51:49 partnership, Ascendas-Singbridge Group is the asset and investment holding arm of the integrated urban solutions platform formed by Temasek and JTC to capitalise on urbanisation trends in the region.