Fugro is the world’s leading, independent provider of geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large constructions, infrastructure and natural resources.
We collect data on topography, soil composition and environmental conditions, both on and offshore. We organise the acquired data and add value through processing, interpretation and visualisation. In addition, we provide geo-related design, asset inspection and integrity advice. Our services are critical to our clients for the entire life-cycle of their large construction and infrastructure projects.
Fugro works around the globe, predominantly in energy and infrastructure markets, employing approximately 12,000 employees in around 60 countries.
In 2015 Fugro’s revenue amounted to around EUR 2.4 billion. Fugro is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Administrative Assistant_Onshore Division
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959167
- Responsible for purchasing and shipping logistics as well as follow-up on staff expenses and claims within the Division
- Support documentation control
- Assist Office Administrator/Secretary as and when required and during her absence
- Good coordinating skill
- Able to work within work urgency
- Can work independently as well as with a team