Administrative Assistant (Temp to Perm/West) - Manufacturing MN
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955928
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3664210/001
As an Administrative Assistant, you have a multi-faceted role of handling office administration, greeting visitors as well as supporting a member of senior management. You will be instrumental in ensuring the smooth running of the office by closely liaising with the building management, external vendors and internal stakeholders. The role is convertible to permanent status subject to performance.
Our client is a well-known name within the Manufacturing Industry that operates in over 35 countries worldwide. They have a long standing presence in Singapore and are looking to expand their current headcount due to rapid growth.
- Expense management, cost optimization and claims processing
- Organising meetings locally, regionally and globally
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations on an ad hoc basis
- Manage reception duties; attending phone enquiries, receiving guests/courier deliveries and distribution of incoming mails and outgoing postal mails
- Working closely with other teams for various projects
- Administration and operations matters such as filing, data entry, provisioning of office supplies.
- Provide secretarial support to the Regional Director and the team with travel planning & booking, visa applications
- Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in an Administrative role
- Experienced in working with people of various cultures in an international setup
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
- Good planning and administrative skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English to liaise with overseas stakeholders
- A good team player with problem solving capabilities
- Independent and willing to take initiative.
- Meticulous and well-organized
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Candidates who can start immediately preferred
- Strong customer service mindset
An exciting opportunity to join a growing Manufacturing set up with a widespread presence across Asia Pacific. You will be the focal point of contact for all administrative matters within the Singapore office. You will also be instrumental in meeting the secretarial needs of the Regional Director. Their office is located in the West with easy accessibility and great work life balance!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Meenal Khare (Lic No: R1437509) on +65 6419 7257
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg