Administrative Assistant, Carpark Management (1-year contract)
Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983271
- Serve as contact point on-site, convey tenant requests to Carpark Management, and provide on-site manpower support
- Assist drivers when they encounter issues or are “stuck” at entry / exit (in person or through intercom)
- Ensure good housekeeping
- Top-up receipt rolls at Exit kiosks / ATM Top-up machines.
- Assist in Level 1 technical support when building technicians are non-contactable and/or activated by Command Center
- e.g. to reset power and/or modem, re-start PC hang, fix back barrier arm (e.g. due to knocked or pushed out by drivers), etc.
- Conduct Daily System Checks and report faults / defects to Carpark Management
GCE O Levels or its equivalent
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in carpark operations
Able to trouble shoot carpark technical issues
Must be independent and a good team player
Willing to take on one-year contract assignment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Group
Ascendas-Singbridge Group is Asia’s leading provider of sustainable urban solutions. With the combined capabilities of Ascendas and Singbridge, the group is uniquely placed to undertake urbanisation projects spanning townships, mixed-use developments and business/industrial parks. Headquartered in Singapore, Ascendas-Singbridge has projects in 29 cities across 10 countries in Asia, including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Singapore and South Korea.
Asendas-Singbridge Group has a substantial interest in and also manages three Singapore-listed funds under its subsidiary Ascendas. Besides these listed funds – Ascendas REIT, Ascendas India Trust (a-iTrust) and Ascendas Hospitality Trust (A-HTRUST), Ascendas also manages a series of private real estate funds, which hold commercial and industrial assets across Asia.
Jointly owned by Temasek and JTC Corporation (JTC) through a 51:49 partnership, Ascendas-Singbridge Group is the asset and investment holding arm of the integrated urban solutions platform formed by Temasek and JTC to capitalise on urbanisation trends in the region.