A leading local general insurance broking firm invites suitable and committed
individuals for the following positions:-
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187407
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting the Marine and Non Marine Brokers with data entry, compilation, as well as client and underwriter document generation and dispatch.
- Monitoring receipt of policy documents from underwriters and chasing up where necessary, as well as ensuring dispatch of policy documents to clients when received.
- Monitoring and updating the Admin tracking sheet ensuring that Brokers are kept updated of the status of the documents to be sent out to clients and underwriters.
- Undertake special assignments, ad hoc functions and related duties as assigned.
- GCE 'N'/'O' levels or equivalent
- MS Office application / Data entry systems
- Good people handling skills
- Experience in Data entry
- Good eye for detail and meticulous
- Ability to work well in a team
- Pro-active and takes initiative
- Fluency in English
- Good organisational skills