People Profilers - AdrielLaw
Administrative Assistant (Industrial Equipment) (West)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003030205
EA License No 02C4944
- Industrial and Heavy Equipment MNC
- Nearest MRT: Joo Koon
- 5 day work week
Our client an Industrial and Heavy Equipment MNC looking for an Administrative Assistant to join them.
- Assign quotation references, check ageing analysis before sending quotation to technical officer(TO) via either fax or email
- Segregate the quotations with the log calls according to:
o Jobs done as agreed by customers to proceed first and to follow by quotations subsequently
o Inspection done as requested by customers & recommendation sent out pending customers to confirm
o Recommendations based on PM jobs
- Follow up closely and ensure the confirmation return to us within the next day
- Follow up for inspection done and invoicing
- Work closely with TOs for outstanding jobs
- Timely update of incoming confirmation on quotations and or POs in the quotation registers and to issue (Temporary Credit Limit Application) when necessary
- Any other adhoc duties assigned
- Minimum GCE O Levels / Certificate in Office Skills
- Minimum experience of 3 years
- Proficient in MS Office
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6589 5802 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Posting Personnel: Law Jian Sheng, Adriel
Registration Number: R1655690
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.