A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
Administrative Assistant (JAP Automotive MNC/Contract/6 months)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986818
EA License No 09C3051
- To co-ordinate work matters between customers, appointed automotive workshops and internal Departments
- To ensure customers’ feedback is attended according to standard guidelines
- To assist in the preparation of sales quotations for customers
- To assist in inventory and accounts receivable monitoring and follow up with the relevant Departments
- To write minutes of meeting and prepare PowerPoint presentation materials as and when needed
- To liaise with Purchasing Department on stock ordering.
- To receive telephone request for price quotations, orders, order changes, adjustment, and cancellations directly from dealers
- To handle other administrative duties such as calculation of sales commission, updating of data, data and report consolidation, ISO documentation etc
- Minimum ‘O’ Levels with 1-2 years of working experience in administration
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months as of immediate
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (Need to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients and vendors)
- Competent in Microsoft Office Applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Basic salary per month: Up to $2000
- Working hours: Mon – Fri : 8.30am to 6.09pm
- Company transport : From Clementi MRT (one way at 8.05am)
- Good remuneration package
Interested applicants may send your latest CV in Words format to Cheryl.lim@gmprecruit. com indicating your current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 09C3051
Cheryl Lim | EA Personnel Registration: R1544361