Japanese Speaking Administration Specialist
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028744
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1611-46571
- Maintain clear records of company accounts, staff payroll, CPF contribution, assets and expenditure.
- Management of ringi application process and fund control.
- Maintenance of company contracts, agreements and any confidential information.
- Assist the Administration Manager with inventory management of Asahi stock at distributors.
- General filing.
- General office maintenance.
- Enforcement of human resource policy as per company’s employee handbook.
- Plan and execute orientation program for new staff.
- Maintain clear record of staff’s annual, medical and compensation leave.
- Assist the Branch Manager and Administration Manager with any policy update with compliance to local government’s guidelines.
- Explore and recommend implementation of useful and cost saving HR policy to the Branch and Administration Manager e.g. mobile phone policy
- Sales analysis, compilation of sales reports and sales trends.
- Calculation of sales staff’s incentive.
- Maintain records of product complaint and follow up.
- Assist the Vice President with the development of marketing materials
- (e.g. product brochures, sales aid and poster)
- Support the sales staff on distributors’ requests for marketing materials.
- Maintain clear records of marketing material request and usage.
- Manage and maintain clear record of sample request put forward by the sales staff.
- Assist with trade exhibition, and any other company events.
- Min. 3 years of Administration experience
- Able to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Japanese language in order to liaise with Japanese clients
- Experience in HR
- Experience in Sales / Marketing
- Location: Central
- Monday to Friday: 08:30~17:30
- Salary Range : $3,000~$3,800
- Expected & last drawn salary
- Earliest availability date/ notice period
Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051