Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Administration Executive (Education industry) $2500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029368
EA License No 08C2893
- Plan and administer faculty developmental programmes, which includes support in enrolment, coordinate logistics, process procurement, administer surveys and maintain training records.
- Administer internal and external grants/awards, which includes grant application, provide advice on administrative procedures and maintain proper documentation leading to audit.
- Prepare reports for division’s monthly update.
- Manage procurement and finance matters related to the Centre.
- Provide support in outreach events to faculty.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Familiarity with SAP is an advantage
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 6709 3350 for more information.
Job Code: GNW
Registration Number.: R1653971
Capita Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 08C2893
-- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified --