You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035843
Employer Ref. 004MM
Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate is expected to:
1. Ensure monthly review of project costs and obtain PI approval of same in a timely manner, and periodically provide inputs to the PIs for expense planning
2. Lead the interaction with the Research Concierge and Shared Services and lead the administrative process, from filling out forms (e.g., hiring, budget virements) to completion
3. Assist PIs and grant managers in development and submission of research center expenditures, proposal budgets and compliant materials by interpreting sponsor guidelines, university policies and federal regulations
4. Perform occasional website upgrading (e.g., inserting news in an existing website)
5. Organize meetings and send reminders related to on-going projects
Candidates should have at least a diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Communication / Computer Engineering.
We seek motivated, independent and proactive candidates with proven excellent academic record in relevant technical background with management skills, who is ready to thrive in a dynamic, multicultural and multidisciplinary team
The candidate needs to be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), able to maintain and add content to webpages, and able to learn new computer environments upon need.
The candidate must be fluent in verbal and written communication skills in English, and strong analytical and conceptual abilities.