RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
Admin Support Assistant (MNC near C'wealth MRT)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153776
EA License No 13C6342
Employer Ref. DA2003
Our client is a well-known Technology company.
- Schedule of meetings and meeting rooms for supervisors and Managers
- Maintaining supervisors and Managers calendars
- Occasional attendance of meetings with associated minute taking
- Assist in preparing of Monthly reports and internal Business reviews and reporting.
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Management of all incoming and outsoing letters
- Management of documentation submissions
- Maintain the design document register with document numbers and release revisions
- Management of documents for printing in major submissions, such as Final Design and Final Document Submission
- Diploma or GCE A/O Levels
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in administrative role supporting supervisors and managers.
- Versed in MS office
- Organisational skills to manage various calendars, schedule appointments and handle multiple tasks.
Please email your CV (preferably with photo, reasons for leaving and current salary) to desmondang@recruitfirst,com.sg . (R1101468). Thank you.