People Profilers Pte Ltd
Admin/Programme Executive (West area, Service industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960628
EA License No 02C4944
- The successful candidate will provide logistical and administrative support for student orientation and academic workshops.
- The job also involves scheduling and assessment planning, managing vendors, and corresponding with various external organisations.
- Provide support in the marketing efforts
- Minimum diploma graduate with at least 3years of work experience or degree graduate with at least 1 year of work experience
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, a positive attitude, able to work independently and take initiative
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail, resourceful and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (eg MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 4 Robinson Road #07-02 Singapore 048543 Tel: 6671 9878 Fax: 6536 7890
Lee Yi Yin, Eve
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111373