The HR Ecology is an independent recruitment consultancy with over 10 years’ of collective consultancy experience. The HR Ecology consists of a team of consulting recruiters with the understanding of recruiting issues faced in today’s tough market conditions. Our depth of recruitment expertise runs throughout our client organizations. We have brought this experience together into a single recruitment division, creating a business that has maintained its client focus within a competitive market place.
Our ethos is to always exceed our clients’ expectations, providing honest, ethical and professional services. Our ability to do this is founded on the values shared by all our staff, and our commitment to the way we do business.
Our extensive database coupled with our well resourced recruiters enable our Clients to find the best and suited talent; to focus on a common goal and assist our clients to achieve success, and our Candidates to develop a long term working relationship with career management; receiving structured advice and assistance in mapping out their career.
Admin / Personal Assistant [5 days / Chinatown / $2400]
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987439
EA License No 13C6391
- Responsible for data entry and issuance of requested documents inclusive of new and renewal policies, endorsements, tax invoices, Certificate of Insurance, Cover Note etc.
- Check and ensure accuracy of data entry before issuance/posting of documents.
- Ensure signing of Policies and endorsements.
- Responsible for computing of premium.
- Arrange and fix appointment for Director.
- Send birthday and festive greetings to customers.
- Handle phone enquiries.
- Other adhoc as assigned.
- Able to work independently.
- Min 'O' level.
- Able to communicate in good English and Chinese to mandarin speaking customers.