Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
ADMIN OFFICER (UP T 2.9K, URGENT, CENTRAL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960469
EA License No 08C2893
• Provide administrative support to the department
• Manage appointments and meetings for the management
• Organize reports generating of department performance.
• Co-ordinate all internal matters ie liaising, confirmation, event orders and charges
• Handles documentation & filing
• Liaise and interact with departments and to ensure smooth and efficient communications in all admin related matters
• Reports and minutes meeting taking
• Diploma in any discipline.
• Minimum 1 year of working experience.
• Knowledge in MS Office. IT and smart devices savvy.
• Fluent in both oral and written English and Mandarin. Fluent in both oral and written Mandarin is a must to liaise with clients and respective associates
• Strong sense of responsibility, urgency and ability to go the extra mile.
• Possess good communication, coordination and facilitation skills.
• Meticulous and resourceful with creative problem-solving skills.
• Able to multi-task, manage priorities in fast paced environment and work under pressure.
• Adaptive to change with can-do attitude.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of
your resume IN MS WORD FORMAT.
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893