Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Admin/ Office Manager ($7000 - $8000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953778
EA License No 99C4599
- Lead and manage a team (headcount of 20 - 30) of sales coordinator
- Assess sales coordinator's performance and provide necessary training and guidance
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems to streamline processes
- Review and streamline the administrative processes and flow between business units
- Review and improvise reporting formats if required
- Ensure smooth and adequate flow of information to facilitate business operations
- Monitor inventory of office supplies, maintain department assets list and purchasing of new materials, keeping to budget constraint
- Coordinate reports for monthly management meeting
- Any other assigned tasks
- Minimum Degree in any discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience as a office manager/ customer service manager
- Knowledge of SAP is advantageous
- Proficient is MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and suitable candidates, please email your CV with a passport size photo in MS word to Ammerline Lam Sze Yi (CEI No.: R1104463):