Admin & Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984504
- Conceptualize, design and prepare marketing collaterals including but not limited to flyers, standee banners, posters, classified advertisements, table stickers, brochures etc.
- Liaise with vendors on details of printing job such as quotation, design layout, final artwork etc.
- Ensure that vendors deliver marketing collaterals by the stipulated timelines.
- Liaise with SingPost on Admail service and Singapore Press Holdings on classified advertisements.
- Provide administrative support for project launches / exhibitions / events at showflats etc.
- Provide main launch sales flow chart.
- Perform any other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Real Estate / Business IT / Marketing or equivalent preferred.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates who are familiar with the functions of real estate agency business will have an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, friendly and approachable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays when there are project launches / exhibitions / events at showflats etc. (overtime will be paid).
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- 5.5-day work week, alternate Saturdays : 9.00am to 6.00pm (Mondays to Fridays) / 9.00am to 1.00pm (alternate Saturdays)
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date of availability via JobsDB portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.