up to $5k ! Admin Manager (Leading Chemical MNC/ 5 days/ Changi Business Park)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957779
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Chemical MNC
- 5 days / Changi Business Park
- Min 3 years relevant experience
- To plan, direct, and coordinate administrative support services for multiple business units , such as management of local office suppliers, oversight of receptionist/administrative assistant, first/front line interactions with relevant regulatory bodies and provision of relevant office support services.
- Also oversees facilities, maintenance and general security of the office premise.
- This role is also primarily responsible for planning and collating the administrative budget for multiple business units for final approval by senior management.
- Develop regulations/procedures regarding office security and office services
- Provide administration guideline & monitoring to other departments and BUs where appropriate (cleaning, security service and leasing office)
- Supervise the provision of office services to the officesReception
- Office security and office cleaning
- External courier and parcel service
- Stationery ordering and monitoring
- Office pantries
- MaintenanceIssuance of work passes
- External vendors compliance with company rules and regulations and ensure safety training course are being organized for contractors and vendorsManage office work space logistics
- Forecast Admin budget
- Involved as company’s HSE committee member
- Support/facilitate with other departments to organize at the office eg. Workshops, trainings, meetings to ensure a smooth flow of relevant logistical activities
- Prepare and consolidate reports (where necessary and requested) for senior management and delivering presentations.
- Review and make improvements to the admin policy.
- Conduct admin policy briefing and induction.
- Support the required financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs, analysing variances.
- Involve in decision making of hiring and termination of clerical and administrative personnel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ experience in administration or service sectors and must have supervisory skills
- Experienced in MNC is preferred
- Good knowledge of administrative management practices and procedures
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses good problem analysis and assessment skills
- Good negotiation and organizational skills
- Demonstrates sound judgement and is able to work within a team framework
- Must be able to multitask
- 5 days work week
- Changi Business Park
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.