CA Facilities Pte Ltd or CAF (formerly known as CPG-AMEC Facilities Pte Ltd) incorporated in 1999, prides itself as the premier facilities maintenance and management service provider throughout the region.
CAF’s core competencies include:
Integrated Facilities Management such as
- Cleaning Services
- Landscaping Services
- Managing Agent
- Pest Control System
- Security Services
- Transportation Services
- Waste Management Services
Engineering such as
- Building Management System
- Carpark Management System
- Electrical System
- Fire Protection System
- Lift System
- Mechanical System
CAF offers you a challenging career with unlimited opportunities. Come join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988991
- Diploma from any Polytechnic in Singapore and a credit in GCE “O” Level English Language
- Minimum of 2 year working experience.
- Duties and Attributes:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Senior General Manager.
- Answering / screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Organise and maintain diaries and making appointments
- Organise monthly meetings and reports writing
- Taking and drafting of minutes
- Liaising with other staffs
- Administrative support to Business Development Team
- Effectively bi-lingual
- Discretion and understanding of confidentiality issues
- Independent, ability to work on own initiative
- Organized and polished written and oral communication skills
- Attention to details.
Those who can commence work immediately would be preferred. Interested applicants please write in stating your:
- Detailed working experience
- Current and expected salary