Established in 2007, the Center for Competency-Based Learning and Development (CBLD Center) is a one-stop resource center providing its clients with a complete range of services relating to competency-based learning and development including: HR consultancy services and developing competency frameworks comprising of competency maps/profiles, competency standards, competency-based assessment plans and training programs for various industries.
CBLD Center is also a training provider for a variety of courses that include:
- WSQ Human Resource Management and Development
- Working with English (An English literacy programme contextualised for adults in the workforce)
- Providing Care for the Elderly at Home (An AIC-approved course)
- WSQ Environmental Cleaning (at the Certificate, Higher Certificate & Advanced Certificate levels)
As CBLD continues to grow and expand its training and consultancy businesses, we are looking for passionate and dynamic individuals to join us to support our aggressive growth.
If you are one who strives for excellence and success in your career, fulfills the following criteria and is keen to take up the challenge, apply now!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959893
- Ensure efficient operation, maintenance, security and up-keeping of IT hardware and software, office and facilities
- Set up laptop/ desktop, new user account and password, email account, Gmail account, Google calendar, server access, printer access, door access and issue mobile phone
- Source, negotiate, manage and liaise with vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Procure office and pantry supplies
- Manage and update filing and asset inventories
- Manage room rentals – prepare quotations and follow up to close
- Ensure and maintain required documentation for compliance with local safety and environmental standards (ie. BizSafe audit) and other governmental regulations
- Update and maintain filing for CEO
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor and CEO
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels with 2 to 3 years of relevant office administration and IT experience
- Meticulous, reliable, good follow up skills and able to produce quality and accurate work
- Independent, team player, has initiative and good problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure and meet timelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (ie. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Should you be up for the challenge of being part of our diverse and energetic team, with the passion and capabilities to fulfil this position’s responsibilities and requirements, we invite you to submit your detailed resume to us, and we will be in touch with you soon!
Kindly state your last drawn salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.