Springfield Consulting Pte Ltd
SpringField Consulting takes pride in creating a warm and engaging experience for every individual we meet. Whether you are a candidate or a corporate client, we want you to enjoy this sourcing process with us while we put our heads together to be your personal solutions provider.
SpringField Consulting Pte Ltd has been providing quality and reliable human resource solutions to both individual candidates and corporate clients since 2008. Our specialised industries include Healthcare, Shipping and Logistics as well as Engineering.
Purpose: To identify and match the talents for our corporate clients. To seize and create the right opportunities for our candidates.
Vision: Be Your Choice Human Resources Partner.
- Driven to satisfy the needs of our customers.
- Create a winning advantage for all.
- Continuous development to be the forerunner of the recruitment industry.
We begin as a recruitment services provider and has since extended our range of human resources solutions to provide payroll and workpass administration services to our customers who wants reliable and hassle-free solutions. Speed and Quality are our top priorities for every single job that we take on; regardless of its size.
Our goal is to help you fill up your job vacancies fast, and yet not compromise on the quality.
We always do a thorough fact find to ensure we first understand your staffing needs. We also screen all our candidates via phone calls, resumes and face-to-face interviews to prepare them for the interviews. On top of that, we provide reference checks on the shortlisted candidates to have only competent and fitting hires for you. This will save a lot of time, effort and money for both our corporate clients and candidates when there is a seamless recruitment process and a suitable job match.
Visit us at www.sfconsulting.com.sg
License No. 09C4075
Admin cum Service Coordinator (Stability and Good Bonus)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958125
EA License No 09C4075
- Review correspondences to ensure that they are forwarded to the relevant parties within the department in a timely manner.
- Answers hotline and log requests into the information system for proper activation of relevant engineering staff.
- Performs all filing and organisation of reports, documents and exchanges with other departments and external agencies.
- Coordinate and control office supplies of the department and ensure no disruption to administrative activities due to shortage of office supplies.
- Coordinate and arrange departmental meetings, including recording meeting minutes.
- Maintains confidentiality of information and prevent breach of confidentiality.
- Attend and respond to inquiries by relevant parties.
- Sort and compiles department reports.
- Record staff annual leave and training information.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Diploma, preferably in Engineering.
- Min 2 year work experience.
- Matured personality.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Location: Buona Vista
- 5days week, office hours.
- Good bonus and staff benefits.
- Stable career.