Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982447
- Packing of stuff for events (roadshows- retail/ corporate)
- Distribution of stuff/ documents to outlets via dispatch bags
- Liaising with various dept on materials that retail need
- Preparation of price tags / posters for retail and corporate
- Consolidation of Uniqgift hampers redemption for monthly invoicing
- Preparation of Delivery Note & Greeting card
- Assistance for Stationery and name card request
- Preparing of POS materials for outlets as per outlet request.
- Storeroom (tidy and get things that outlet need)
- Co-ordination for RM (arrangements for seating, preparation of deck)
- Arrangement for outlets equipment (include arrangement with vendors for servicing)
- Filing of documents (Retail form -eg. Goods exchange form…)
- Sort and pass documents back from outlets to respective signatories (eg. Goods exchange forms to Mei Ee, membership application to CRM…)
- Any other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year admin exp or internship experience in admin coordination
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proficient in reading/writing/speaking mandarin (need to read Chinese documents/liaise with Chinese retail staff)
- Meticulous, able to work fast, able to take deskbound & physical duties (e.g. work in the storeroom, move around office on logistic coordination)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Listed on the Singapore Exchange, Eu Yan Sang International Limited (Eu Yan Sang) is a progressive, global integrative healthcare and wellness company with a strong foundation in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It is one of the largest TCM groups in Asia and a leader in adopting a scientific approach in the production of TCM products.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following position in the Eu Yan Sang Corporate office in Singapore.