Admin Assistant / Team Secretary (US MNC | Multiple opening)
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002956049
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. PG - 835
- Prestigious MNC with an unique and independent working environment
- Opportunity to work with colleagues from various nationality
- One of the largest MNC in the FMCG industry
- Minimum 1 year of secretarial experience
- Strong data interpretation & data management skill
- Proficient in use of analytical tools and software like MS Excel
- Bilingual with proficiency in Mandarin preferred to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterpart located in China
- Require a fairly open mind to be receptive to new ideas and ways of doing work
- Provide secretarial and administrative support for members in the team. Handling enquiries from internal and external customers.
- Manage meeting calendars and coordinate meeting logistics needs; meeting room booking, meeting set up, video or tele conference set up, etc.
- Manage Expense reports and Travel arrangements for team, visitors.
- Involved in Ad-hoc trainings, projects, events coordination and preparation.
- Update and manage team updates, Teamspaces.
- Manage POs, invoices and AR/AP and x-charge processes via online system.
- Update and report budget.
- Location: Buona Vista
- Working hour: Monday - Friday; 9AM - 6PM
- 6 months renewable contract with 1 month completion bonus.
- Medical and dental benefits
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Simply click on 'Apply here' to drop your resume and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7905
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1223824
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your RESUME to email@example.com
About Adecco - GS
Employer Ref.PG - 835
Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. Adecco is the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 16 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.
In addition to administrative and industrial talent expertise and to meet our clients' increasing specialist needs, we also offer established niche divisions in Banking, Accountancy & Finance, Admin & HR, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Events & Exhibitions, Luxury Retail, and Life Sciences.