Admin Assistant (East / 1 year exp / $2,000)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188820
EA License No. 07C5771
- 1 year of Sales Admin Support experience
- NITEC/Diploma holders with no experience are welcome to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Attend to customers' enquiries through phone and email correspondence
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team
- Assist in sales promotional duties
- Generate sales quotations and related documents
- Process orders and monitor delivery
- Prepare new brochure for delivery to customers
- Provide support for product event
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 845am - 545pm
When submitting a job application, please remember to include the following details for us to conduct a more effective job-matching for you:
• Expected & last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051