Admin Assistant ($1,800/month to $2,200/month) X 5 | Urgent
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003116991
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 25012017
- Adecco is partnering with a renowned insurance firm
- Fun working environment
- Require candidate with short notice
- Open to candidate without prior experience
- 1-2 years of administrative support experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Minimum education: Diploma Holders
- Good communication skills with strong command of English.
- Proven team player with pro-active style, takes initiative and able to work under minimal supervision
- Meticulous, organized with good time management
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality
- Handling of administrative duties such as file management, data input and sorting of documents, mailings and scanning
- Attend to phone and email queries
- Support the team in assigned project based work
- Other Ad-Hoc Adminstrative duties
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word Copy
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: +65 6697 7932
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1655384
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.