SUPERSONIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960389
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle account receivable duties such as issuing invoice and processing payments.
- Manage company vehicles related matters; road tax & COE renewals, vehicles inspection, motor insurance premium renewals, season parking, etc.
- Manage employee training records and course registration.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly report preparation for management.
- Assist in tender submission documentation preparation.
- Project admin: monitor & track daily progress reports / plan monthly work schedule for site workers.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in handling account related & administration duties.
- Candidate without accounting experience will be considered for project admin position.
- Candidate must possess at least ‘O’ Level / Diploma.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Independent and meticulous, able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Vacancy available: 2
- Work timing: 8:30am - 6:00pm (5 working days)
- Work location: Bukit Batok area
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SUPERSONIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES PTE LTD
About SUPERSONIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES PTE LTD
Supersonic Maintenance Services Pte Ltd (SMS) is incorporated in 1984 as a company that provides cleaning services. Over the years since its incorporation, SMS has been actively involved in tendering for government as well as private projects in the cleaning and maintenance industries.
More Jobs from this employer