Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960319
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SAL
- Assist and support sales department with admin & paperwork
- Daily entries in system
- Photocopying of documents
- Data entry by effective utilization of scheduling tool
- Monitoring of product volumetric gains and losses
- Monitoring of inventory levels, credit limits by liaising with both internal and external clients
- Intelligence gathering and analysis of market structure, supply and demand, organization of information into reports.
- Administrative duties such travel coordination, appointment scheduling & expense reports
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager
- Minimum O levels/Diploma
- Candidate on part time studies are welcome to apply.
- Entry level position, no experience required as training will be provided.
- Able to start work immediately is an added advantage
Interested candidate, please sent your resume in MS Word format to andylow @recruitexpress.com.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Andy Low (R1104601)