Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Admin Assistant (Up to $2000/5 days/Raffles/No exp/Immediate)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953900
EA License No. 04C4294
- Support the board and business of all the subsidiaries to fulfill statutory obligations in corporate related matters
- Provide guidance to company secretaries of other subsidiaries within the bank when necessary
- Provide support to overseas branches on corporate related matters for the branches to fulfill necessary local regulations and legislations
- Assist in organising AGM
- Administer and maintain records, registers and other relevant documents
- Support the preparation of documents to shareholders, e.g. notices, circulars and annual report to shareholders
- Willing to learn
- Minimum GCE O level
- No experience required
- Candidate with admin experience will be added advantage
- Salary $1700-$2000 + VB
- Mon-Fri (8.45am-5.45pm)
- Location - Raffles
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
Posting Personnel: Esther Lim Whei Yong
Registration No : R1549423