ACMV Engineer (M&E Contractor/ up to $4K)
Stafflink Services Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186031
EA License No. 04C4294
- Supervise and check subcontractors’ works according to design drawings, specifications, shop drawings, method statement and local codes and regulations.
- Design calculation, cost estimation, preparation of plans and details engineering design.
- Coordinate with supplier / sub-contractor of the tender specification and obtain the quotation from them.
- Check and ensure the equipment and material offered in compliance with the specification and drawings.
- Prepare weekly work schedules, and documents.
- Ensure proper execution of the temporary works as planned.
- Control and supervise workmen and subcontractors to make sure standards of building performance, quality, time and cost schedules, and safety are complied with.
- Oversee and be overall responsible for works carried out by junior supervisors assigned under his/her care.
- Responsible for keeping daily work record, including additional work claims to the clients and from the subcontractors.
- Prepare progress reports to consultants and owners.
- Any ad-hoc project to be assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of M&E working experience with main contractors.
- Strong knowledge of M&E details, working drawings and local construction practices
- Conversant with local codes and regulations.
- Able to check combined services drawings and coordination problems with other trades
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and communicate changes as required.
- Ability to draw detailed coordination drawings and sketches and resolve technical problems with subcontractors.
- Is a good team player and is analytical and a problem solver.
- Excellent in communication skills, both verbal and writing skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and other IT software.
HOW TO APPLY:
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php.
EA License No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Ulina
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1544388
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Stafflink Services Private Limited
About Stafflink Services Private Limited
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php
More Jobs from this employer
Service Technician (1 year contract to perm/ Mechanical / Electrical/ MNC /Salary up to $3K /North)