ACMV Engineer (Healthcare / West)
ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989011
Employer Ref. FP040616
- Assist Facilities Manager in liaising with client on all ACMV related works
- To ensure the maintenance programs and rectification jobs are manage by a team of technical officers and technicians efficiently.
- Advice and lead the technical investigations for rectification works
- Responsible for the daily AC thermal comfort are within acceptable limit.
- Improving the efficiency on the operational process, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- To provide excellent service to client expectations.
- Providing feasible solution and coordinate with owners / users, consultants, vendors / contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing aircon system to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Liaise with contractors for rectification and/or ad-hoc works
- Investigate, analyze and determine root cause and report breakdowns and faults effectively
- Prepare technical reports and proposals on breakdowns
- Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other Engineering equivalent
- 3-5 Years of experience in ACMV Trade or Facilities Management.
- Able to guide and troubleshoot ACMV faults.
- Good communication skills and positive mindset
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
About ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd (ENGIE), formerly known as Cofely FMO, is a leading provider of integrated services – specializing in facilities management and technical operations and maintenance, district energy and energy efficiency and rail engineering. The new name, ENGIE represents our Group’s strategy to focus more on digitalization, decentralization, decarbonisation and energy efficiency.
ENGIE, with over 1,000 direct staff in Singapore, operates across several diverse markets and industries; aviation, education, healthcare, transportation, commercial and government. ENGIE consistently delivers best in-class services standards and offer reliable support in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for over 40 clients in Singapore.
As an accredited Energy Services Company (ESCO) since 2005, ENGIE has key delivery capability and expertise in energy and environment management. ENGIE delivers harmonized and integrated solutions that support clients’ activities; drive cost from their businesses while adding value to their operations.
About ENGIE Group
ENGIE develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation and the rational use of resources. The Group provides individuals, cities and businesses with highly efficient and innovative solutions largely based on its expertise in four key sectors: renewable energy, energy efficiency, liquefied natural gas and digital technology. ENGIE employs 154,950 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €69.9 billion in 2015. The Group is listed on the Paris and Brussels stock exchanges (ENGI) and is represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe, DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo (Eurozone 120, Europe 120 and France 20).
Energy Audit, ESD Consultancy, Project Management, Facility Services, Energy Efficiency Performance Contract, Data Centre Services, Street Lighting Services, Integrated Facilities Management
108 Pasir Panjang Road #05-04 Golden Agri Plaza Singapore,Singapore 118535 Singapore