Incorporated in 28 June 1997 as a recruitment firm offering job placements for technical personnel, GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd has an established track record for providing our clients with valuable staffing solutions and industry insights. The organisations we serve range from the world’s leading multinational corporations to emerging companies and key specialist firms.
We specialise in the following sectors :
• Information Technology
• Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Accounts Receivables Executive (MNC/ ACCPAC/ Transportation provided)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984061
EA License No 11C3793
- Keep track and process accounts receivables and incoming payments on a daily basis
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Generate Statement of Accounts at month end to be sent to customers.
- Credit and Collection processes - constantly follow up on debtors’ collection & update the payment status
- Assist in inputting Non-Trade creditors invoices
- Assist in maintaining vendor creation form for Non-Trade creditors
- Assist to report debtors aging & bank balances in Frango
- Prepare monthly recurring Journal Entries such as prepayment, depreciation etc
- Perform AR month end FX revaluation.
- Prepare partial monthly Balance Sheet reschedules.
- Prepare GST reporting quarterly
- Fixed Assets processes - Track and maintain fixed asset. Tagging and periodic counting
- Treasury – prepare monthly forecast of receipts for submission
- Any ad hoc assignments
- Diploma/ Degree in related field
- Min 2 years Accounts Receivable
- Knowledge of Accpac is a must and strong Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively across different levels in organization
EA Personnel: XinYi (R1328898)