Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
Accounts Payable Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032008
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Officer with a good command of English (written and spoken), excellent accounting skills with adaptability, good analytical and administration skills.
- Input all invoice data into system.
- Process employee expense claims for payment within 5 business days of receipt of claim.
- Perform monthly reconciliations between Accounts Payable sub ledger accounts and supplier statements.
- Reconcile balances of Account Payable in subsidiary ledger at the closing of each month with the General Ledger Control Account and prepare the "Aging List" of Accounts Payable.
- Maintain adequate up-to-date files for Account Payable Records and prepare monthly accruals for goods and services received.
- Responsible for auditing and processing all invoices. Ensure all invoices are attached to an approved and authorized purchase order.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Accounting, Finance or Hospitality.
- Excellent knowledge of hotel accounting software SUN and good knowledge in Opera, Fidelio, Material Control and Micros POS.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, approachable, patient with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret financial information with a strong understanding of overall hotel operations.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016