Accounts Payable Executive/Senior Executive (9-mth contract), Office of Finance
Singapore Management University
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029243
- Daily processing of vendor invoices, staff claims, visitors'' claims and travel
- Performing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly runs for staff, Telegraphic Transfers (TT), Bank drafts and MAS Electronic Payments Systems (MEPS) payments.
- Preparing withholding tax computation for reporting to IRAS
- Posting of Inter Department charges
- Review of open Purchas Orders (POs) and executing Goods Receipt (GR) / Invoice Receipt (IR) clearing process
- Proper accounting and recording of the Fixed Assets
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior
- Diploma in Accountancy, Business or a related discipline with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong accounting knowledge, especially in identifying and posting bank receipts will be advantageous
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in any of the major accounting software (SAP, Oracle, etc)
- A proactive team player but with the ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines
- Results and service oriented individual who possesses initiative and the ability to communicate effectively with all level of staff
- Committed, meticulous, organised and resourceful with positive work
- Have the maturity and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with both internal and external parties
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Management University
About Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The ''family-like'' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.