Accounts Payable, Card Administration (1yr contract!/Shared Services/Leading FMCG MNC!)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003154554
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. PJYDMar2017
- Up to S$4K Base+gd benefits!
- MUST hav CONCUR+shared svcs exp!
- Near Labrador Park MRT/Branded FMCG MNC!
Our Client is one of the leading global sports apparel MNC with a prestigious history.
- Process employees Travel & Expense claims in accordance with Global Policy
- Perform pre-audits on flagged expense reports
- Provide regular reporting on Corporate Card Delinquency and Non-compliance
- Provide super user support and training for users; resolve next level escalations for Tier 1 support
- Perform Card Program Administration functions including program maintenance, reporting, compliance and fraud, trend analysis & program performance and service reviews/program expansion
- Support in ad-hoc projects and testing relating to Travel & Expense system and card program
- Any other ad-hoc assignments assigned
- Diploma in Accounts/IT related qualification
- Proficient in SAP system, Concur and Citi Program
- Familiar with SAP and has 3-5 years relevant experience in Shared Services environment is required
- Regional experience supporting ASEAN regions is preferred
- Well organized, diligent, meticulous, and numerate and possess good time management
- Proactive team player
- Results and service-oriented individual who possess initiative and the ability to communicate effectively with and relate well with stakeholders
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Other Information: (optional)
- Mon – Fri, 830am to 530pm
- Free medical+health screening!
- 1 yr contract
- Basic + 1 month completion bonus + good benefits!
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.