Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.
Accounts Officer (Retail - inventories / payables)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003117388
EA License No 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0293249
about the company
An excellent Accounts Officer role has just been created in this dynamic retail company. Led by an inspiring leader, the team acts with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity as they consistently work towards more efficient work processes.
about the job
Reporting to and working closely with the Accountant, your key purpose in this newly created role will be to:-
- Perform inventory costing for all of the organization's brands
- Follow up on invoices and credit notes, and assist with recognition of revenue and costs
- Prepare month end closing and adjustments for the brands
- Check and reconcile purchase prices against invoices, and investigate discrepancies when necessary
- Ensure consistency between finance system and sales order processing system
- Check if amounts are to be recognized as trade payables
skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you should be a good team player and have the following skills and experience:-
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy / CAT / ACCA
- At least 2 years' relevant accounting experience
- Working experience in retail industry is an advantage
- Good communication skills and a positive learning attitude
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Grace Tong at 6510 1366.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )