Accounts Officer (AR)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032011
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0276331
about the company
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and in the region, this rapidly growing company in the retail FMCG industry is recruiting an Accounts Officer handling Accounts Receivables to join its Finance Team in Singapore.
about the job
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing finance team. Look forward to taking up the roles and responsibilities:-
- Ensuring that cash and receivables are promptly and accurately recorded, banked in / collected
- Ensuring that Accounts Receivables sub-ledgers reconcile with General Ledger
- Reconciling monthly bank statements with the relevant schedules
- Following up on all Accounts Receivables matters, including collections and credit notes
- Assisting with month end closing and monthly stock-take schedule
skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you should be a dynamic individual with the following skills and experience:-
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy or equivalent / ACCA / CAT
- At least 2 years' relevant accounting experience
- Positive working attitude and good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A good team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Grace Tong at 6510 1366.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.