An accredited member of the Singapore Logistics Association, Raks International Pte Ltd is a total logistics services provider. Raks is able to offer a wide spectrum of in-house services, effectively reducing overhead and in turn providing our customers with competitive rates.
Our logistics team handles all operations in Singapore and comprises of a team of experienced professionals, each with more than 15 years of expertise in the Logistics industry.
We pride ourselves on being reliable and are able to cater to your specific needs by tapping on our wide network of service partners in the region.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984095
- Bank Reconciliation & Creditor Reconciliation
- Journal entry and adjustment.
- Cash flow Management,
- Statutory and FRS Compliance,
- GST Reporting,
- CPF & Payroll,
- Handle staff leave record and HR matter
- Handle company insurance matter
- Customer profitability analysis.
- Supervise & guide Account Staffs & Their Works
- IR8A submission
- Apply various Work pass for staffs,
- Apply and Monitor Grant (PIC, ICV voucher, Childcare leave, etc) from Government,
- Liaise with Bank/Tax Agent/Lawyer/etc,
- Liaise with Software developer for new software implementation.
- Corporate matters,
- Management Report and Analysis
- Payment Voucher & Receipt,
- Audit Schedule,
- Tax computation,
- Other ad hoc work
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting & finance,
- Bachelor Degree from Accountancy.
- Knowledge of MYOB,
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Logistics industry experience preferred
- Able to work independently,
- Work Location: Pioneer