Accounts / Finance Executive (AR / AP / Retail MNC )
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003109418
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. CTAEAR090217
- Our client are Retail MNC. They own several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in similar function
- Diploma in Accountancy or a professional accounting qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage
- Have a strong sense of commitment, teamwork and good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under a fast paced environment
- Retail back office function, including sending monthly retail discount, deposit, refund, credit note etc. to brands
- Prepare Check & cash for CISCO collection (3 times a week)
- Check and update daily interface of Retail activities from distribution module (NSI) to SAP
- Ensure brands' policies & procedures compliance for Discounts/Gifts, Returns & Refunds, Client's Deposit etc.
- Collect & prepare statistics of non-compliance
- Receipt posting/clearing
- Monitor and plan of Accounts Payable aging and cash flow forecast and ensure healthy cash position & timely payment of due invoice
- Handle periodic reporting, analysis, planning and budgeting of OPEX
- Handle and preparation of journals, audit/BS schedules and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package to email@example.com
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Candy Lim Yi Tian (Lin Yitian)
Direct Line: 6697 7884
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1109829
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.