Accounts & Finance Executive
Conint Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032976
- Ability to prepare full set of account for audit
- Good knowledge of local financing mechanism
- Familiar with SG Budget 2016 and available grants for SMEs; i.e. MechC, PIC, Human Capital, Innovation etc.
- Able to prepare monthly management account
- Able to forecast monthly, quarterly and 6 months cash flow
- Able to prepare annual company budget
- Responsible for daily accounting operations
- Invoicing, payments to supplier, etc.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- To ensure treasury activities and manage cash flow to ensure efficient use of funds.
- Ensure monthly and yearly financial reports are processed accurately and submitted within the deadline set and able to prepare monthly performance variance analysis in timely manner. (Management Reports, Annual Budget and Statutory Reports.)
- Liaise with auditor, company secretary, banker, tax agent and relevant authorities
- Manage corporate tax and indirect tax matters.
- Manage H&R and admin matters
- Data entry of documents and reports
- Others ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Autocount Software, MS Office.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Conint Pte Ltd
About Conint Pte Ltd
Conint creates satisfaction for her customers in the building and construction industry.
Our principal activities are in the area of design and build, additions and alterations (A&A), design and renovate (D&R), general building constructions, project management and property development.
A dynamic company driven by an innovative management team. We value our people highly, constantly strive for total satisfaction and conscientiously promote corporate social responsibility.
Our Vision is to be a value-creating builder where both our people and our customers are eminently satisfied. And Mission is to achieve consistent business success through innovative management and value creation while providing a conductive workplace environment where happy employees satisfy our customers.
Conint greatly value her employees and promptly take good care of her people.
And through dedicate nurturing, her people will exhibit the following sterling traits: Professionalism, Continuous Learning, Teamwork and Quality.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As a good corporate citizen, Conint wish is to play a role in preserving the well-being of society through volunteerism.
And we will place our attention on tomorrow’s future generation - our children - today.