Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entreprenuer of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Accounts Executive (12 mths Contract, AP / Fixed Asset) - Tuas, Transport Provided!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986455
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. Job #19735 - JY
- Accurately receive, manage fixed assets month-end closing process
- Managing Capital accrual for on-going projects
- Overseeing the fixed asset cycle accounting process
- Ensuring that projects completed are duly approved and checked in SAP system
- Preparing month-end balance sheet reconciliation schedules
- Assisting in treasury transaction posting.
- Assisting in projects and SAP on accounting.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate with SAP experiences will be an added advantage
As this position is urgent, kindly email detailed CV attention to JY with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.