Accounts Executive For Online Business
Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003161990
Handle full set of accounts for online business
- Perform daily reconciliation, bank reconciliation on daily and monthly basis.
- Perform refund processing on daily basis.
- Prepare monthly P&L
- Handle accounts receivables by maintaining customer accounts; coordinating with customers for payments; preparing monthly reports
- Monitor and process credit card and GIRO transactions
- Prepare management reports and maintain records on company’s assets, etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
Diploma / Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
At least 2 to 3 years working experience in similar capacity with wide exposure
Good knowledge of Singapore tax regulations and accounting standards
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and in particular with Microsoft Excel
Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines.
Capability to work independently
Meticulous and self-motivated
Retail industry experience a plus
Preferably can start work immediately
Interested candidates please email your resume via Apply Now button
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd
About Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd
Sunrise is one of the leading sports goods companies of Asia, involved in wholesale & distribution of branded sports equipment, accessories, footwear & apparel. The company has offices in several countries of Asia with headquarters at Singapore. The company is looking for an Accounts Executive at our Singapore office.