Musim Mas operates globally across the palm oil business spectrum. It is fully integrated with operations spanning the entire palm oil value chain: from upstream oil palm plantations to midstream and downstream operations, to producing value-added products such as specialty fats, oleochemicals, biodiesel, soap noodles, palm wax and functional products.
Musim Mas is a progressive and expanding company and we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to be part of the team.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153387
- Complete an accurate and timely management financial reports and management accounts;
- Perform monthly closing of accounts, inter-company billings or balances and bank reconciliations;
- Prepare and validate cash receipts and payments, issuing of cheques, telegraphic transfers and remittances;
- Handle petty cash, verify and process staff expenses and claims;
- Liaise with external auditors during yearly audit;
- Handle full set of accounts;
- Assists in SAP implementation project;
- Prepare management schedules & analysis, audit financial packages and tax schedules;
- Assist to undertake ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree/Accountancy/ ACCA Level 2 or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of full set accounts experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be meticulous, accurate and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in accounting software will be a plus
- Full-Time position(s) available