Accounts Executive (AR / AP / GL / Well Known Retail MNC )
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003113904
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. CTAEARAPGL140217
- Our client is a Luxury Retail MNC. They own several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments, fragrances & cosmetics.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in similar function
- Diploma in Accountancy or a professional accounting qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage
- Have a strong sense of commitment, teamwork and good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under a fast paced environment
- Verify Boutique daily receivable & collection, reconcile credit card payment in Matchbox
- Prepare and process credit card refunds requested by boutiques and follow up on GST tourist refund issue
- Monitor and verify manual cash memo with system Tax Invoice issued by Boutiques; and update in the manual cash memo file
- Prepare Stock list and conduct for cycle / annual stock count
- Perform clearing for all suspense account in SAP, discount / return / refund and cash report to Brands
- Prepare monthly credit card receivable schedule, customer deposit schedule and confirmation with respective boutique managers
- Monitor and plan of Accounts Payable aging and cash flow forecast and ensure healthy cash position & timely payment of due invoice
- Handle periodic reporting, analysis, planning and budgeting of OPEX
- Handle and preparation of journals, audit/BS schedules and bank reconciliation.
- Reconcile and monitor items remaining in the GL accounts
- Prepare and analyse month-end journal entries
- Statutory reporting - GST to IRAS and VAT to ATO
- Create and maintain Fixed Asset including FA reconciliation
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package to email@example.com
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Candy Lim Yi Tian (Lin Yitian)
Direct Line: 6697 7884
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1109829
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.