Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Accounts Executive (Up to 3.5k, URGENT, Central)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034501
EA License No 08C2893
• Involve in monthly income, costing and stock close
• Prepare financial and management reports on a timely basis
• Prepare stock analysis report
• Maintain and perform intercompany reconciliation files
• Assist in audit queries raised by external auditors
• Perform any other ad-hoc task and projects that may be assigned
• Diploma or Degree in Accounting or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
• Proficient in Microsoft office (especially MS excel)
• Experience in SAP system will be an added advantage
• Independent and able to work under tight timeline
• Meticulous, possess initiative and a good team player
Job Code: BNK
EA License No.: 08C2893