To have localised operations in every Asean country by providing a complete source of high quality and great value fluidpower products, so as to expand in tandem with the fast growing regional markets.
Established in 1987, Flo-Line Hydraulics is today one of Asia's leading distributors of high quality mobile and industrial hydraulic components. Our products are used in a wide range of industries, including construction, manufacturing and marine.
To provide HIGH QUALITY for a complete source of fluidpower products and a broad range of hydraulics components.
We maintain GREAT VALUE for our customers by passing on to them the significant savings from purchasing volume directly from manufacturers worldwide.
We ensure SUPERB SERVICE through our policy of maintaining an extensive and comprehensive inventory of our products, which leads to constant availabulity and speedy delivery of components to our customers on demand.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join us as:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033129
- Responsible for day-to-day matters of the Accounts Department
- Lead a team in timely closing of accounts and management reporting company
- Responsible for monthly payrolls processing and annual e-filing of IRAS
- Support management in HR administrative matters
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Management
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- Good command of English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates)
- 3-4 years working experience in similar position
- Mature, able to multi-task, and work independently and as a team with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP Business One will be advantageous
- 5-days work-week from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Preferably able to start work at short notice / immediate