Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Accounts Executive (AP / AR / FULL SETS / LC / MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032149
EA License No 08C2893
- Invoices, debit/credit notes and receipts function, prepayment, accruals, journal entry etc.
- Perform month-end AR or AP closing, bank reconciliation and quarterly GST returns
- Preparing of yearly forecast and budgeting.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Handle shipping documents such as LC documentation
- Any other adhoc duties
- Strong team player and able to multi task
- Meticulous and hardworking
- Candidates with knowledge of accounting software will be advantageous
- Minimum 1 year of experience
Jacelyn Ko Hwee Ling | EA Reg No: R1655910