Accounts Executive (6 Months Contract)
GIC Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989213
Employer Ref. 1121BR
GIC Corporate Services
The GIC Corporate Services team provides cooperative, collaborative and comprehensive support to our investment professionals. Multi-faceted teams deliver the core capabilities in trading and investment operations, risk control, human resources, communication and asset management.
The Finance Department (FD) is responsible for financial management across the GIC group. It provides budgeting, accounting, payment processing, cash management, tax as well as financial and management reporting services to all departments, corporate management companies and the global offices of the GIC group. FD is also responsible for providing operations and reporting support to the private markets business of GIC. This includes deal structuring and closing, transaction processing, administration and accounting of investment holding companies, review of financial controls for asset operations, cash & securities reconciliation, valuation and financial reporting for assets under management, and external debt financing.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Finance team as an Admin Executive (6 Months Contract).
- Inputs of accounting entries and checking of vouchers for Spore entities
- Assisting with accruals and fixed assets accounting at year end.
- Assisting with the year-end finalisation of accounts for audit
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects, system enhancements and system testing
- Involvement in administrative functions for the department
- A good diploma/degree in the area of finance, accounting or banking
- At least 3 years of work experience in full sets of accounts
- Comfortable with systems and tech-savvy
- Possess strong learning agility and an eagerness to pick up new challenges
- Meticulous with details and accurate with numbers
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment
About GIC Private Limited
GIC is one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1200 staff in 10 cities worldwide. We have well over US$100 billion worth of investments in more than 40 countries.
What this means for you:
- extensive breadth and depth in the world of finance
- unparalleled access to the top minds - from top companies, to think-tanks, to policy makers
Benefits of working at GIC
Learning & development
We provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities in line with our commitment to ongoing learning.
The GIC culture emphasises trust and empowerment.
We're committed to providing competitive rewards to our people for their performance.
More Jobs from this employer